Empire Village | Gayton Rd | City Beach | ph
37 Empire Avenue , City Beach
ENVIABLE PREMIUM HI-POINT LOCATION
Sat, 15 Dec 2018, 11:00 AM to 11:45 AM
AMAZING OCEAN AND SUNSET VIEWS
MOVE IN AND LIVE THE COASTAL LIFESTYLE
Situated one house back from the highest point on Chipping Road, the ocean views from this substantial north-facing family home are panoramic stretching from the Rendevous in Scarborough to Rottnest and the south.
The home in this idyllic location taking full advantage of spectacular ocean and sunset views, has been fully renovated in a modern neutral colour palette giving the new owners the opportunity to simply move in and start living the City Beach lifestyle that is all about relaxing and making every day feel like a holiday.
The main level of the home comprises:
• A living room at the front provides an ideal setting for relaxing, entertaining and enjoying the ocean and sunset views.
• The centrally located open plan kitchen, dining and family room with soaring timber lined cathedral ceilings holds a strong connection to the outdoor entertaining area transitioning through bi-fold doors to a large courtyard with wooden seating, a pizza oven, BBQ and shade sails.
• Staying engaged in food preparation and socialisation is possible in the superbly appointed kitchen with its oversized bench spaces, top of the range stainless steel appliances and masses of drawers with plenty of storage.
• The adjacent dining area is spacious enough to cater for large gatherings of family and friends. It has access to a north-facing balcony ideal for relaxing with a coffee and the newspaper whilst taking in the bold blue ocean views and winter sun.
• A nearby study has a whole wall of storage with detailed shelving.
• Two large minor bedrooms at the rear with abundant wardrobe space share a family bathroom and have sliding doors to the limestone paved area that leads to an expanse of lawn at the rear of the home.
• A guest bedroom on this level complete with walk-in robe, ensuite and ocean views could easily be used as a master suite if preferred.
The upper level of the home is entirely private and is the parents' sanctuary.
• This floor comprises the massive main bedroom accessed via a smart modern staircase and is defined by abundant light, openness and generous dimensions taking in absolutely sensational ocean views. Doors open to a parents' retreat with waterfall windows. A luxury ensuite and sizeable walk-in robe complete the five-star accommodation offered on this floor.
The ground floor level can be used for a multitude of purposes:-
• With a separate entry and also connected to the main level by a stairway, this versatile space with a sauna and bathroom facility would be idea as a gymnasium, teenager's retreat or a home business - the choices are endless.
Other features of this large family home include a double garage, a large storage shed at the rear, several air-conditioning units, ceiling fans and a security system.
The home is only footsteps from the oceanfront walkway and cycleway, metres from the water's edge and minutes to shopping centres, cafes and restaurants with the choice of a number of Perth's most sought-after schools close by. An enviable premium location awaits you.
Type : House
Land Size :
Read more »
Show on Map
Email a Friend
Share on Facebook
0417 771 126
Director / Licensee
0419 968 884
Copyright © Optimus Real Estate |
| Designed and built by